Have you been considering straightening your teeth but hate the thought of metal braces? You’re not alone. The high demand for an alternative to traditional orthodontics prompted the creation of Invisalign. This revolutionary system allows adults to straighten crooked teeth without wires, brackets, bands, or metal braces. As an Invisalign dentist, Dr. Wagner proudly offers this treatment to his Jacksonville-Beach-area patients.
Millions of patients have chosen Invisalign, because it allows them to:
- Smile and speak confidently! Made from clear acrylic, Invisalign aligners are barely visible. Even upon close inspection, friends and coworkers won't know you're wearing them. Invisalign retainers are so thin that they do not interfere with speech.
- Eat what you want! Invisalign aligners are removable. Time to eat? Pop them out and eat normally! No food to get caught in wires or brackets like traditional braces! You can eat crunchy foods like tortilla chips, apples, and corn on the cob.......when you're done eating.....pop the Invisalign trays back in! No sweat!
- Floss with ease! The removable aligners allow you to brush and floss your teeth as normal, so you can straighten your smile without sacrificing oral hygiene.
- Finish treatment fast! Traditional braces can take from 24 to 36 months for treatment. With Invisalign, many patients finish achieve the desired effect in 6 months to a year.
- BONUS: You can even use your Invisalign retainers as bleaching trays, so during and after treatment you can brighten your smile, too (and no added cost for custom bleaching trays)!"
Discover the Difference
Call our Jacksonville Beach dental office today and reserve your appointment with general and cosmetic dentist Dr. Scott Wagner. Located in Jacksonville Beach, patients visit our office from across the nation, as well as the surrounding areas of Atlantic Beach, Neptune Beach, St. Augustine, and Ponte Vedra.