Losing teeth changes the way you approach life—especially if you’re well informed on how missing teeth can negatively affect your overall health. When you’ve lost a tooth—or even several—one of your biggest priorities becomes trying to replace them. Luckily, Eccella has an implant dentist in Jacksonville FL that can help you achieve that goal and restore not only the appearance, but the function of your smile. If you’re serious about replacing your missing teeth, consider exploring the option of affordable dental implants with our dental practice.
Understanding Dental Implants
Dental implants are a new way to replace unhealthy or missing teeth. Compared to other tooth replacement options, they offer unique benefits that truly make them comparable to natural teeth. Common tooth replacements like crowns, bridges, and dentures replace the crown (visible portion), but they ignore another very important component of your tooth structure—the tooth root. Your tooth root stimulates your jawbone, keeping it full and healthy. If a tooth falls out and the tooth root becomes missing, patients experience bone deterioration over time. This can lead to an increased risk of additional tooth loss and/or a premature aging facial structure. Thankfully, dental implants replicate the entire tooth. Dental implants can help to rejuvenate your entire smile from root to crown.
Dental Implants Improve Your Appearance and Your Confidence
It’s a known fact: you will look better and feel better with new teeth. One of the first benefits that come to mind is the fact that your teeth will look new, healthy, and seamlessly blend within the rest of your smile. With the expertise that Eccella offers, you can have custom dental implants created, placed, and maintained all in one office! You can be confident that your smile will be improved aesthetically all at the same time boosting your oral health.
Dental Implants Offer More than Just Improved Aesthetics
With dental implants, smiling becomes more natural because the natural function of your teeth can become fully restored. You can speak and eat comfortably again, allowing the quality of your life to dramatically increase in these ways:
- You can regain the ability to chew crunchy, healthy foods that are good for your jawbone and overall health like raw vegetables, rather than soft processed foods that increase your risk of developing systematic diseases.
- You can speak better without worries of lisping in during sentences or slippage of traditional dental prosthetics.
- Not only that, but you can eliminate the messy, distasteful adhesives you may have had to use for traditional dentures.
- One of the best benefits is that you’ll never have to worry about cavities again in your implant placed teeth!
Dental Implants from Eccella Are Affordable!
Many patients avoid pursing tooth replacement options because most of them have a stigma of being too expensive. We understand, you don’t want to become in debt by just trying to improve your smile. When considering getting dental implants in Jacksonville, we urge patients to view the procedure as an investment in the quality of their life rather than an ongoing bill—and we make it easier than ever to invest in your smile with our implant special. If you give Eccella the opportunity to help you achieve your smile goals, you can reap these benefits from our promotion:
- A team of experts all under one roof with at least 10 years of successful dental history.
- A free informational dental exam and consultation.
- A free CT scan and 3D x-rays to better understand the inner and outer workings of your mouth (to get a better idea of how we can help improve the declining areas of your oral health).
- Implant placement in our office rather than being referred out to other offices and dragging out your implant process.
- Free IV sedation during your dental implant placement to make your procedure as comfortable and pleasant as possible.
- An unbelievable price for two or more dental implants for patients with severe tooth loss issues. View our special here!
Contact Eccella Today!
If you’ve been mulling over the idea of getting dental implants, what are you waiting for? Eccella makes getting dental implants easier than ever by offering everything you would need for the procedure all under our one roof. Call us today or request a consultation by filling out a quick request form here. We look forward to meeting you!