An Invisalign Expert for Jacksonville Beach & Beyond!
Invisalign Clear Aligners Give You the Straight Smile You Deserve Without Metal Braces
Have you been considering straightening your teeth but hate the thought of metal braces? You’re not alone. The high demand for an alternative to traditional orthodontics prompted the creation of Invisalign. This revolutionary system allows adults to straighten crooked teeth without wires, brackets, bands, or metal braces. As an Invisalign dentist, Dr. Wagner proudly offers this treatment to his patients here in Jacksonville Beach, FL
Millions of patients have chosen Invisalign because it allows them to:
- Achieve A Beautifully Aligned Smile – Invisalign can be used to correct a wide variety of common orthodontic concerns, including overbites, underbites, gapped teeth, open bite, and more. Your appearance will be beautifully enhanced once your treatment plan is complete!
- Eat What They Want – In addition to aesthetics, your level of oral function can be improved as well through Invisalign treatment. Better yet, the removable nature of the aligners means that you can pop them out and enjoy all of your favorite foods whenever you like.
- Floss With Ease – Being able to remove the aligners also means that you can brush and floss just like normal throughout your care, with no inconvenient adjustments required to your regular routine.
- Eliminate TMJ Pain – If you regularly suffer from facial/jaw discomfort that is caused by the TMJ, Invisalign treatment can help provide long-term stability and function to your resting bite, eliminating aggravating misalignments and resulting in a much more comfortable smile overall.
- Speed Up Treatment – With Invisalign, many patients are able to complete their desired orthodontic improvements in just six months to a year on average.
There’s no one better to turn to in the Jacksonville Beach, FL area than Dr. Wagner for your Invisalign treatment. He is a 2017 Premier Provider, which means that he has successfully completed at least 50 overall cases of Invisalign and continues to treat at least 25 patients seeking a straighter, more confident smile every six months, which means he has the experience needed to provide you with an exceptional treatment journey.
iTero Element Digital Impressions
Each and every Invisalign tray is custom-designed for a patient’s unique smile. In order to ensure their quality and accuracy, we will take a digital impression using the iTero Element scanner. That’s right, a digital impression, as in you won’t have to deal with any messy or odd-tasting dental putty.
With this tool, a small, handheld scanner will be comfortably maneuvered through your mouth while taking hundreds of pictures a minute. On a chairside monitor, you will see these images being “stitched” together using advanced software to create a fully 3D image of your teeth. Not only is this process much gentler than taking a physical impression, it also creates a much more detailed model of your teeth as well. This is what will be used to design and fabricate your Invisalign trays, and thanks to the iTero’s precision, it will ensure that your treatment is not only effective but comfortable as well.