Sure, you’ve heard the Christmas Carol, “all I want for Christmas are my two front teeth…” Well, what if the words were, “all I want for Christmas are my new white teeth…”? Then, would this song have been written just for you? If the answer is yes, then professional teeth whitening may be just what the doctor orders. Dr. Scott Wagner of Eccella in Jacksonville Beach, FL, uses the KöR Whitening Deep Bleaching™ System to give his patients the whitest smile possible.
With time, our teeth’s enamel can become stained and discolored for a variety of reasons. Some of these include:
- The foods and beverages we all commonly consume such as coffee, tea, cola, tomato sauce, carrots and soy sauce
- Smoking and chewing tobacco habits
- Genetic traits that become more pronounced with age
- Normal wear and tear that causes microscopic cracks, which hide staining bits of debris
- Traumatic injuries that discolor teeth or cause cracks that hide stains
- Certain antibiotics, in particular, tetracycline
White Teeth in an Hour
Dr. Wagner gets dramatic results in about an hour with KöR Whitening. The special whitening gel is applied, and the oxygen in the gel is absorbed deeply into your teeth. In fact, KöR’s whitening system restores your teeth’s ability to absorb oxygen and because of this, you will permanently have whiter teeth with regular and easy home maintenance.
KöR whitening can whiten your teeth up to 16 shades whiter than their natural color. And while some professional teeth whitening systems have been known to cause tooth sensitivity, KöR’s specially formulated gel produces low to no sensitivity in most cases.
Schedule an Appointment Today
If you are ready to have a new white smile for the New Year, then call Dr. Scott Wagner at Eccella today. We conveniently serve patients in Jacksonville Beach, FL, as well as the surrounding areas of Ponte Vedra, Jacksonville, Atlantic Beach, Neptune Beach and St. Augustine.